Margaret Watchorn's new collection of tunes just arrived in the mail.
It's a wonderful collection, an instant classic.  Anyone seriously
interested in Northumbrian music would find many hours of enjoyment
between its covers.  I ordered my copy from Margaret at
i...@pipesandfiddle.co.uk.  (Sad to say it's probably required that I
make it that I am not connected in anyway with this book.)

As a side note, I noted the four institutions that provided funding
for this project.  It is extremely unlikely public funding for a
project like this would be approved in the US.