On 13 Nov 2010, Richard Shuttleworth wrote:

>  We have two sets of Northumbrian small pipes
>if John Leistman doesn't have a set available at this time then
> we may be able to help you out.

Failing all that, the NPS is currently negotiating to have a hire set
permanently
lodged on the American continent under the care of Mike Sharp in CA.
Realistically
this won't now be before Christmas, but it is intended to be available anywhere
that it will be useful. If it is much used, we will consider providing a second
set.

I look forward to another starter in a new state!

Julia