Matt
   Absolutely!
   Anthony
   --- On Sat, 8/1/11, Matt Seattle <theborderpi...@googlemail.com> wrote:

     From: Matt Seattle <theborderpi...@googlemail.com>
     Subject: [NSP] Re: Doublin' (Keenan & Glackin)
     To: "Anthony Robb" <anth...@robbpipes.com>
     Cc: "nsp@cs.dartmouth.edu" <nsp@cs.dartmouth.edu>
     Date: Saturday, 8 January, 2011, 11:10

      On Sat, Jan 8, 2011 at 10:51 AM, Anthony Robb
      <[1][1]anth...@robbpipes.com> wrote:
         I feel my comments need clarification,
          Where drones can be destructive is when there is up to 70 cents
          difference between one player and the next and each tunes their
        own
          drones to their own chanter.
      which sounds like my remark
      drones, like the nuclear force which binds
           everything together, might, if mishandled, lead to some
        Chernobyl-type
           musical meltdown scenario.
      We do not disagree. I suspect from other of your postings that we
   also
      converge on the dilemma that, as fiddlers, we know, on a near
      instinctive level, how to use our bow arm to play with whatever
   degree
      of lilt we wish, but as drone addicts, we experience the difficulty
   of
      transferring this to the pipes.
      Cheers
      Matt