Hello all,
   Clough played in A maj and C maj. The arrangement of the Clough
   arrangement of key's was C low at the left side and B at the right side
   and that would allow player's to play in B and play the Beeswing,
   Underhand and whatever. I don't know of any player's since Clough that
   played in C except me and those that followed my example. Top C was
   added to my chanter by Colin, which was in F, which allowed me to play
   from low C to top C. This was a first as far as I know; bottom G didn't
   exist then.
   Adrian