The members' area password should appear in the next newsletter.

The members area doesn't yet contain a lot of items. but we hope it will grow.
If anyone has any ideas for items for the site, in or out of the restricted
members area, please let us know via webs...@northumbrianpipers.org.uk.

cheers
Tim