I don't understand the rift between the proper pipers and the NPS.  Don't they
owe much of their fame to winning and judging competitions there?  Doesn't the
NPS publish and sell their books? I'm sorry to see fractious elitism born
again.  I thought we had gone beyond that a couple of years ago, finally.

Sent from my iPhone