Our band is playing for a Harvest Festival in a church in MK later this
   month, partly to accompany their hymns, and partly to play a few
   seasonally relevant tunes at some point.
   Other than the obvious Harvest Home h'pipe and one or two others, I'm
   not finding many good tune titles yet, and would welcome suggestions.
    Useful ones would be good, though I suspect the usual suspects will
   think of others too...
   Not necessarily nsp repertoire, just anything you know of, please.
   (Playford and John Offord both seem to have very little to offer,
   surprisingly, I was expecting loads of trad titles to leap out at me,
   as they do for some other times of the year.)
   With thanks,
   Richard,