Ok, here's an audio-only version. Just the first 2 parts of the Peacock setting
- setting selected due to limited competence, I certainly intend to investigate
the other settings. Tempo mostly constrained by being able to hit the
semiquavers with at least roughly right.

http://soundcloud.com/edric-ellis/cuddy-clawed-her-1st-sept

Played on my new set of Richard Evans NSPs
(https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/XFdmYBwiF02PrGZOI7Q5TQ?feat=directlink)

Cheers,

Edric.