Do you have any more information? Birth/death dates, where in England
she died, maiden name and/or names of relatives?

Erin Winchcombe
1691 Highway 236
Clarksville, NS B0N 2G0
CANADA
erin.winchco...@bellaliant.net
Find Me on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/erin.winchcombe>

/"To forget one's ancestors is to be a brook without a source,
a tree without a root."/ ~ Chinese Proverb