>@francesco: One would say : "This is why the source code is open. If you
>want to add something to the software, just do it (or find someone  who
>can do it for you".

You are perfectly right.  I myself contribute to some free projects, and
I am well aware of what you mean.

In this case I had the impression that this particular issue was
understated, and I added my comment to stress its importance.

>I really hate this kind of comment. "and which is only excusable
>because of " !!!

Yes, I admit that my wording was badly chosen.  I apologise...

>This said, I would like both of you to know that the main developer of
>Sbackup is currently busy and he will most likely not take the time to
>answer this kind of comment.

Yes, I was aware of that.  However, one of the roles of bug tracking
systems is to, well, keep track of issues, so that it is plain what are
the problems with one particular package.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to set things straight.

--
Incremental backups should not appear incremental when restoring
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/176838