Question #54062 on NSsbackup changed:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/nssbackup/+question/54062

Jean-Peer Lorenz proposed the following answer:
Hello Robert,

since I don't speak french, I can only guess what your question is.
However, I'll try to answer what I've understood:

You cannot connect to the remote ftp site because you use an adress
schema that does not match the schema assumed by the developers. I would
not call it a bug, but a missing feature.

Currently only ftp adresses that matches EXACTLY the schema
'ftp://user:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/anything' are supported. The adress that you use
cannot be parsed for several reasons:

* you use a username without a password
* you specify a port after the server delimited by a ':'. This is used to
separate the username and the password in the original schema

I've got problems while trying to connect to a remote site with the following
adress schema:
'ftp://[EMAIL PROTECTED]:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/my_remote_folder'.
Here the problem is the multiple occurence of the '@' token.

As you can see, the use of remote sites is quite half-baked. Due to the
explanations above, it is not possible to use a ftp site with your described
adress schema, at the moment.

For me (in my development branch) I've fixed the mentioned issue and
I'll try to fix your problem too and release it in version 0.2.

Thanks a lot for using NSsbackup.

Best regards.
Jean-Peer

NSsbackup team, which is an answer contact for NSsbackup.