Question #68896 on NSsbackup changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/nssbackup/+question/68896

Anton is still having a problem:
Launchpad Janitor wrote:
> Question #68896 on NSsbackup changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/nssbackup/+question/68896

> Launchpad Janitor expired the question:
> This question was expired because it remained in the 'Open' state
> without activity for the last 15 days.

At the risk of annoying people, I'll repeat my origional question. I'd
like to add, that the failure of making remote (ssh) backups prevents me
from using/testing nssbackup *at all*. This also removes my incentive to
work on resolving (other) issues in nssbackup. So, basically, my
question is if anyone can confirm that ssh remote backups do not work.
Then, with some pointers, I'd like to try and fix this.

Details from my previous question:

When I try to set up a remote backup using nssbackup-config-gui, it
fails with the message:

them for security.
In fact, I use the exact same setting that does work in sbackup.

I'm running on a fresh copy from source (Mon 27 Apr 10:46), freshly made
and freshly installed.

I have not been able to find known issues with ssh remote backups, only
(different) ftp related problems seem to be reported.

Best wishes, and hoping for some reply from someone.

Anton.

NSsbackup team, which is an answer contact for NSsbackup.