New question #107874 on NSsbackup:
https://answers.launchpad.net/nssbackup/+question/107874

If someone on the team has a few minutes, could you please write a short guide
for us less-experienced Linux users on how to do a full system restore. For
example:

1) Assuming that you have a backup on an external device using the profile: Use
Recommended Settings;
2) Re-install Ubuntu 10.04 (in my case);
3) Add the NSSBackup repository and install the application
4) Connect your external device to your computer
5) Run NSSBackup Restoration
6) <<from here on, I'm a little fuzzy. If you can provide a few basic tips, I'd
be grateful!!!!!! Include, Snapshot Management, Restoration Management, and any
concerns about permissions.>>

Thank you!!!!!!!!

NSsbackup team, which is an answer contact for NSsbackup.