*** This bug is a security vulnerability ***

Private security bug reported:

In the option on the slider
'destination'   -  'abort backup if destination directory does not exit'
fails to safe 'YES'
if the destination is a partition!

Every time I come back the check mark is gone...

In my config, the partitions name is "backup" if this not exists (eg.
the external drive not mounted) 'sbackup' creates a new directory named
'backup in /media and saves all the data in it so / gets flooded!

~$ uname -a
Linux Lucid 2.6.32-23-generic #37-Ubuntu SMP Fri Jun 11 08:03:28 UTC 2010
x86_64 GNU/Linux

sbackup 0.10.5ubuntu2

** Affects: sbackup

--
'abort backup' on exernal drives not possible
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/604558