** Changed in: nssbackup
    Milestone: release0.3 => None

** Description changed:

- I installed a good friend after her Notebook died a Ubuntu at a used Thinkpad
(was not expensive).
- She writes only texts and is surfing a little bit. But her texts a very
important for her, so I gave her the tip to backup it on a usb-stick and on a
external-hdd.
-
  It would be perfekt if the backup would start everytime a special partition
will be mounted. (when the stick or the hdd appears (only her stick of course))
  if the backup is already made it stops and if there should be made on, it
should start!

  I wrote a little python-script, but that is a very dirty hack!

  bye
  Frank Polte
+
+ Important: only her stick of course.
+ -> how to ensure the backup destination for the automated backup is
authorized?

** Changed in: nssbackup

** Changed in: sbackup (Ubuntu)

** Summary changed:

- It lacks a special Notebook feature
+ [Feature request] Auto backup when plugging external disk in

--
[Feature request] Auto backup when plugging external disk in
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/185167