Public bug reported:

Kernel: 2.6.36-3.dmz.2-liquorix-amd64
sbackup version: 0.11.3 (self compiled)

When I start a backup I get the message:
"A backup process is now executed in the background.
You can monitor the progress of the backup by means of the status indicator
displayed in the notification area."
However, there appears no status indicator. I tried installing the
indicator-applet and adding it to my gnome-panel but that did not help either.

I tried a self-compiled version as well as a package from the ppa
repository, both leading to the same result.

** Affects: sbackup

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Simple
Backup Maintainers, which is subscribed to Simple Backup.

Title:
  status icon not appearing in debian testing amd64