I run also Ubuntu Maverick (10.10) 2.6.35-24-generic x86_64 and have
exactly the same problem with sbackup, otherwise a great piece of
software. I investigated the log files (with debug log level) and saw
the same entries. Today, January 12, 2010 I installed an update of
sbackup and now I have version 0.11.3ubuntu1. Unfortunately, the problem
persists.

Regards,

Philip

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Simple
Backup Maintainers, which is subscribed to Simple Backup.

Title:
  Error "File access manager not initialized" when running as root