    https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/567965

I've also observed some issues when modifying profile settings between
two snapshots. Thus, I'm marking this bug report as duplicate. Please
reopen if new information are available.

   Problems with incr. snapshots if configuration was modified
 * You can subscribe to bug 567965 by following this link:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/nssbackup/+bug/567965/+subscribe

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Simple
Backup Maintainers, which is subscribed to sbackup.

Title:
  sbackup crashes while trying to compress files with tar