Public bug reported:

The calendar based snapshot browser in the restore dialog is very nice, but not
the easiest or most logical way of browsing for some people, or for certain
circumstances.
An alternate, simpler, browser that simply lists all available snapshots in
chronological order sometimes is much more convenient. For example if your
backups are once per month or two months, the calendar does not give you an
easy overview. In addition, in the calandar view you cannot distinguish between
full or incremental backups. So the question 'when was my last full backup' may
involve quite a bit of clicking and browsing.
P.s., as I'm already on the developers team, I would be happy to take this on
(time allowing). However I'd need someone give me some pointers on where to
start.

** Affects: sbackup

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Simple
Backup Maintainers, which is subscribed to sbackup.

Title:
  [whishlist] alternate snapshot browser in restore dialog