I have so far been unable to replicate this again even though it was
consistently happening previously.  I am also having issues with sbackup
and the Unity search in 11.04 so maybe they're related to this but I
kind of doubt it.  I also successfully saved the configuration after
getting the error, so maybe it was a just a problem with the file.
Either way I plan on doing a fresh install of 11.10 soon.  I will keep
an eye out for similar errors.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Simple
Backup Maintainers, which is subscribed to sbackup.

Title:
  Attempting to add the /home/user/.wine folder to the exceptions list
  generates error