New question #179772 on sbackup:
https://answers.launchpad.net/sbackup/+question/179772

Hello,

after spending a lot of time looking for an answer on french and english
forums, FAQs and so on, I finally come to you.
I used to have a simple config of sbackup : one daily backup, saving everything.
But now, I would like to use two separate profiles : one, "system", which would
save my whole system ( / ) every month, and a second one, "data", which would
save my data ( /home/ )every day.

I thought Sbackup would allow me to do so easily... But I encounter a problem,
as in my second profile (not the "default" one), the Schedule tab is greyed out
and so unavailable. In my Default profile, it's available. And when I change my
Schedule option in the Default profile, it is also changed in the second
profile.

So it seems I can only use ONE schedule? Whether daily or monthly or cron, but
can't I really use TWO schedule, one for each profile?

Thanks in advance for your answer,

Arnault.

PS : I already use SBackup in root mode.

Simple Backup Maintainers, which is an answer contact for sbackup.