Public bug reported:

In Ubuntu, using Unity, the most common way to start any of the Sbackup
tools is via text search. This gives you a list of, e.g., all 'apps'
related to 'backup'. For Sbackup, the config and the restore tool are
listed twice, once for the user version and once for the admin version.
But both are named and labeled exactly the same, so there is no way to
distinguish them (except that, at least for me, the admin version always
is first in the list). I think the names should be changed to reflect
the difference. I'd suggest something like:

Simple Backup-Configuration (admin)
Simple Backup-Restore (admin)
Simple Backup-Configuration
Simple Backup-Restore

** Affects: sbackup

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Simple
Backup Maintainers, which is subscribed to sbackup.

Title:
  System menu names should include 'admin' or similar