On 18/01/12 11:10, Anton wrote:
> Public bug reported:
>
> In Ubuntu, using Unity, the most common way to start any of the Sbackup
> tools is via text search. This gives you a list of, e.g., all 'apps'
> related to 'backup'. For Sbackup, the config and the restore tool are
> listed twice, once for the user version and once for the admin version.
> But both are named and labeled exactly the same, so there is no way to
> distinguish them (except that, at least for me, the admin version always
> is first in the list). I think the names should be changed to reflect
> the difference. I'd suggest something like:
>
> Simple Backup-Configuration (admin)
> Simple Backup-Restore (admin)
> Simple Backup-Configuration
> Simple Backup-Restore

Attached two patch files for both desktop files in ubuntu. Hope these
could be useful. I may make nice icons in the coming week ;-)

--
Groetjes,

Anton
| / \ / \'| | | IBIVU/Bioinformatics - Free University  Amsterdam     |
|(   |   )| | | De Boelelaan 1083A - 1081 HV Amsterdam - Netherlands  |
| \_/ \_/ | | | Tel +31 20 59 87783 - Fax +31 20 59 87653 - Room P136 |
|             | feens...@few.vu.nl - www.few.vu.nl/~feenstra/         |
|             | "Miggida-Miggida-Miggida-Mac" (Kriss Kross)           |

** Patch added: "sbackup-restore-su.desktop.patch"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/918099/+attachment/2681523/+files/sbackup-restore-su.desktop.patch

** Patch added: "sbackup-config-su.desktop.patch"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/918099/+attachment/2681524/+files/sbackup-config-su.desktop.patch

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Simple
Backup Maintainers, which is subscribed to sbackup.

Title:
  System menu names should include 'admin' or similar