Question #219980 on sbackup changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/sbackup/+question/219980

Anthony O. is still having a problem:
Thanks for your answer Anton.
No I don't want to manually access or edit any file from it.
I just want to evaluate sbackup solution versus others on Ubuntu, and wanted to
know which techniques is implemented here, but there is no documentation and so
I was surprised for an open source project...
So there is an "incremental" feature ? Using diff like rdiff-backup, or copying
only new files more like rsnapshot ?
And those "number of accessory files", what are they ? Metadatas indicating
dates and writes for files ? Other ?

Thanks !

Simple Backup Maintainers, which is an answer contact for sbackup.