From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Steven Millward
Sent: Tuesday, 7 October 2008 8:29 PM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: [NSWolves] Re: Why no comments?

Meh.

Did anyone look at the lineup or did the scoreline make everyone blind
with rage.  We were missing

Henessey

Elokobi
Craddock

Kightly
Jarvis

Iwolomu
Blake

So got beat with just four of our first XI playing, including missing
four of our best players in the two wingers and two forwards.  Not the
end of the world, surely?  We're still second in the table.  Nice break
now to get Blake, Kightly and Iwolomu back.

I'm all for having depth but covering seven players is absurd.  And to
blame the Reading defeat on Mick's paper talk is ridiculous even for you
Marcus.

YOU only post when we're losing, only post when we're loooosing..

On 07/10/2008, Mark Worrall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Are you allowed to narrow your pitch during the season ?  lol
>
> Mark
>
> p.s. MM had it widened during the close season to give our young
> wingers the edge

Before printing, please consider the environment.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachment to it are intended only to be
read or used by the named addressee. It is confidential and may contain legally
privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by
any mistaken transmission to you. The RTA is not responsible for any
unauthorised alterations to this e-mail or attachment to it. Views expressed in
this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the
views of the RTA. If you receive this e-mail in error, please immediately
delete it from your system and notify the sender. You must not disclose, copy
or use any part of this e-mail if you are not the intended recipient.

Pig's pudding - it's a mons dinner aer kid