Morning Marcus,

What's this talk about going up? I think you are being a little premature,
remember what happened a few years back when we were 11 points clear of the
Baggies?

As for the defence, yes, we have been leaking a lot of goals but I would
also be pointing the finger at centre midfield. Just by watching Jones in
the last game against Cardiff it appears to me that he goes "missing" for
too much time during the game. Henry had an okay game but not one of his
best.

Mancienne looked very accomplished and showed some classy touches. Hope he
stays in the team and improves further with more games. With him and
Stearman we now have the very quick centre backs we have all been asking
for.

In regards to the Keegan tactics I would much rather us play this way than
we did last season!

Great to get a bit of luck for a change as well, Cardiff could have had 2
penalties on another day.

Roll on Birmingham for our next TV game!!

Paul Crowe

  _____