From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, 3 November 2008 9:14 AM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: [NSWolves] Re: Leaky defence

Morning Marcus,

What's this talk about going up? I think you are being a little
premature, remember what happened a few years back when we were 11
points clear of the Baggies?

As for the defence, yes, we have been leaking a lot of goals but I would
also be pointing the finger at centre midfield. Just by watching Jones
in the last game against Cardiff it appears to me that he goes "missing"
for too much time during the game. Henry had an okay game but not one of
his best.

Mancienne looked very accomplished and showed some classy touches. Hope
he stays in the team and improves further with more games. With him and
Stearman we now have the very quick centre backs we have all been asking
for.

In regards to the Keegan tactics I would much rather us play this way
than we did last season!

Great to get a bit of luck for a change as well, Cardiff could have had
2 penalties on another day.

Roll on Birmingham for our next TV game!!

Paul Crowe