From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Steven Millward
Sent: Monday, 24 November 2008 2:19 PM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: [NSWolves] Re: Good position better [sec=unclassified]

I'd be happy with a couple of draws, although I have complete faith in
Mick to steer us to promotion.

On 24/11/2008, Rog & Rita <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Pretty tough games for 3 of the top 4 (Ipswich are 2nd to us of the
> form table).
>
> Midweek
> Brum v Ipswich
> Cardiff v Reading
> Sheff U v Us
>
> Weekend
> Ipswich v Sheff U
> Us v Brum
> Reading v Coventry
>
>   _____

The information contained in this email is confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, you may not disclose or use the information in this email
in any way and should destroy any copies. Macquarie does not guarantee the
integrity of any emails or attached files. The views or opinions expressed are
the author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Macquarie.

Pig's pudding - it's a mons dinner aer kid