From: Marcus Chantry <marcus.chan...@macquarie.com>
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, 28 January, 2009 11:15:22 AM
Subject: [NSWolves] Form

3 points from the
last 15 on offer.
no wins in the past
5 league games.

by far our worst run
of form this season and by all accounts it doesn't sound like we are playing
anything like table toppers or are capable of reversing the
trend.

2 home games in a
row where the locals are going to be anxious, which usually means plenty of boo
boys early if things don't go to plan.  Are we seeing the start of the end
of our season?  What will it take to end this very bad run and get some
confidence back?  Let's start with the public stoning of one Neil
Collins.

Marcus
Chantry
----------------------------------
Associate Director
New Product Development - Insurance
Macquarie Life
(d) 02 8232 4259
(m) 0448 887 627

Please  consider the environment before printing this  email.

Important
Notice
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may contain
copyright material of Macquarie or any of its subsidiaries or third parties. If
you are not the intended recipient of this email you should not read, print,
re-transmit, store or act in reliance on this e-mail or any attachments, and
should destroy all copies of them. Macquarie does not guarantee the integrity
of
any emails or any attached files. The views or opinions expressed are the
author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions
of Macquarie.

The information contained in this email is confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, you may not disclose or use the information in this email
in any way and should destroy any copies. Macquarie does not guarantee the
integrity of any emails or attached files. The views or opinions expressed are
the author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Macquarie.

      Stay connected to the people that matter most with a smarter inbox. Take
a look http://au.docs.yahoo.com/mail/smarterinbox