Time for optimism as I can't countenance the alternative.

We are still top of the league with 13 games to go and I'm sticking to my
prediction of 92 points. How we have managed to stay in this positon playing
absolute s***e for months amazes me? Just shows how ordinary the other
competiton is. Why can't we turn things around now?

29 points from a possible 39? Very achievable on early season form, nigh on
impossible based on current form.

The rot will stop this weekend and I wouldn't be surprised to see a central
midfielder arrive on loan soon.

Everyone's view or prediction on here could be right, that's the beauty of
following the Wolves all these years. As we all know you can never predict
what they are going to do next!!

  _____