Marcus, my personal opinion is that we have 2 x good reasons to remain
positive about our current plight, they are:

1.      Albeit for the Burnley game we are regularly scoring 2 or 3 goals a
game. Granted our general play has been dismal, exceedingly so at times if
you are to believe all the reports on the Internet, E&S newspaper and
feedback from family / friends back in Wolverhampton / West Midlands.
However, the fact remains we are still scoring goals and creating chances,
when playing badly.
2.      Berra will help tighten up our defence and prevent us from conceding
as many goals as we have been in the last 10 games or so. I defy anyone to
say Berra is not an improvement on Collins?

If we can keep some clean sheets then we will win some games.

If I was MM this would be my perogative at the moment. This may mean a less
attacking formation, which has been hinted at in the press this week, and a
"defence win at all costs approach" for a while.

If this is needed to bail out the sinking ship then so be it, we can return
to the attacking wing play formation when the ship has been righted.

Another reason is, if we played so well at the start of the season with the
same squad of player's, why can't we do it again? Especially as the pitches
/ weather conditions will be improving in the next couple of months.

  _____