Looking at the table, as it stands Reading are now favourites,
realistically the other spot should go to Us or Brum. Cardiff have a
terrible backlog of fixtures and it would take an amazing run of form
for them to reel us in. However should they beat us next week they may
not have to win all their games in hand.

The Cardiff game is vital, but there are other key fixtures coming up,
including our game against Brum, and the closing day game between Brum
and Reading.

I think we need to beat Cardiff and not lose to Brum to pull this off,
not impossible but I won't be putting Rog's money on it..