I reckon it's a good point for us.  I thought you were being sarky when you
said about March being easy but it doesn't look too bad.

Plymouth 20th
Palace 14th
Wednesday 12th
Ipswich 10th
Charlton 24th
Forest 20th

How many points will we get from that?  Twelve should be doable which is
back to two points a game.

So a good March, and we agree on something.  Things are looking up.