From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of pcr...@contechengineering.com
Sent: Monday, 16 March 2009 10:10 AM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com; 'Stephen Edwards';
matthew_le...@rta.nsw.gov.au
Cc: 'David Robinson'; mario.p.mif...@gmail.com
Subject: [NSWolves] NSW Football match this Saturday morning.

Dear All,

We can play Gladesville O35's 9's on Saturday morning (21/03/09), kick
off 10.30am. Pitch to be advised but in Gladesville area.

Sorry to move the game from the Sunday to the Saturday but it was
becoming increasingly difficult for Gladesville to try and book a pitch
for the Sunday.

Latest on team for game against Gladesville Sharks O35's 9's:

Marcus "the Cat" Chantry (Goalie)

Steve Millward

Mark Worrall + 1 mate

Paul Crowe

Matt Lees

Paul Courtney + 2 / 3 other Wolves fans

Dave Edwards?

Wayne (if he is up for it before his 40th birthday that night)

We should be able to scrape a team together. Anybody know how to get in
contact with Brian or with any NSWolves who have played in previous
games?

Please can you all confirm that you are available to play on Saturday
morning?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

Paul.

Paul Crowe

Australasian Sales Manager

ConTech (Sydney Office)

PO Box 3517

Rhodes Waterside

Rhodes NSW  2138

Tel: 02 97396636  Fax: 02 97396542

Mob: 0406009562

Email: pcr...@contechengineering.com

Website: www.contechengineering.com

The information contained in this email is confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, you may not disclose or use the information in this email
in any way and should destroy any copies. Macquarie does not guarantee the
integrity of any emails or attached files. The views or opinions expressed are
the author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Macquarie.