More bad news after the Reading result this morning!

Gladesville have been unable to book a pitch for this Saturday, apparently
some double booking and Council confusion.

However, they have booked a pitch for the following Saturday (28/03/09),
kick off at 12pm on Meadowbank pitch 9. This is locked in and will not be
altered.

Sorry everybody. I didn't find out until just now.

Can everyone still make it to play a week on Saturday?

Regards

Paul.

  _____