My concern is that if Sheffield Utd don't get auto promotion then they'll
sue everyone else in the league that took points off them.

Seriously though, they are eight points behind us even if they win the game
in hand.  If they win all seven games then we'll need four wins from six but
I can't see them getting 21 from seven.  They've got to play Burnley,
Swansea, Ipswich and Reading too, with only Swansea at home.

If I were a Sheffield United fan now I'd be more worried about missing out
on the playoffs than I would be hoping for auto promotion.  I think that's
how we'd feel if Wolves were in that position right now