From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Steven Millward
Sent: Tuesday, 24 March 2009 1:20 PM
To: nswolves
Subject: [NSWolves] Harewood

Good signing.  Will make a good partner for SEB.  Has a lot of pace and
strength.  Wolves front two will be frightening for most defences now.
Bring on Birmingham.  We'll have all of the Villa fans wishing him to score.

What's everyone think?

Is the match still on this weekend?  I have the OK from 'er indoors if you
still need players but can drop out if not