From: Steve Dalton <steve.dal...@gmail.com>
To: NSWolves <nswolves@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, 27 March, 2009 6:58:12 AM
Subject: [NSWolves] Re: Trip to Perth [sec=unclassified]

My brother just sent me this on facebook.

http://www.expressandstar.com/2009/03/26/wolves-heading-for-oz-trip/

I wasn't monitoring the NSWolves list - so had missed previous chats.
I'm there... I gotta use my airmiles for something anyway.

Steve

On Mar 26, 9:10 pm, Paul Taylor <taylorpau...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> That's a good point. I'm sure The Glory would put some tickets aside for
> NSWOLVES if there was some commitment put up.
>
> Subject: [NSWolves] Re: Trip to Perth [sec=unclassified]
> Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 12:40:52 +1000
> From: lee.mor...@defence.gov.au
> To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
>
> No date yet. Might be worth approaching Perth Glory about tickets from a
> Wolves perspective as I'm pretty sure this game will create a lot of interest
> in Perth. Maybe a bulk purchase for NSWolves, in an area where other Wolves
> fans maybe located.
>
> Any thoughts?
>
> The story does not mention other games either, usually we play around three
> games in a week during the pre season trips.

      The new Internet Explorer 8 optimised for Yahoo!7: Faster, Safer, Easier.