so Wayne delivered the goods again!!  He could get a run in Perth in
July the way he performs in a Wolves shirt!!

________________________________

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of mark worrall
Sent: Monday, 30 March 2009 11:28 AM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: [NSWolves] Re: Well? Big match result?

Yes, just as we discovered they wouldnt be able to handle through ball
to Wayne, and he slotted the first one away, he injured his knee and it
went back to being a 50-50 match. We lost 3-2 in the end.

Our 2nd was scored by a girl who came on in the 2nd half and looked
about 12 years old. She was pretty good.

I can empathise Steve, my legs were stiffening yesterday, and today are
worse and I'm hobbling around like a 90yr old.

Im sure Paul will be posting a full match report ;-)

On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 11:16 AM, Steven Millward