looking at the address list for your email can I assume that the Edwards
brothers made an appearance?

________________________________

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of pcr...@contechengineering.com
Sent: Monday, 30 March 2009 2:47 PM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com; 'LEESE Matthew'; 'Brian Dawson'; 'Stephen
Edwards'; david-mark.edwa...@ubs.com; 'Paul Courtney'
Subject: [NSWolves] Our first defeat!!

Firstly, my thanks to everyone who turned up for the game on Saturday,
especially Paul Courtney who rushed back from his job in Wollongong just
to play for NSWolves!

Unfortunately, we lost but I hope everyone enjoyed the game and drinks
afterwards.

Injury to Wayne probably scuppered our chances, after his heroic first
goal saw him limp off in agony!

However, we were always in the game and might have even snatched a draw
at the end for better finishing.

We have already been invited for a re-match by Gladesville Sharks and
they are asking if we want to play on the Sunday of the Anzac long
weekend? Season will have started for some of us so not sure how many of
us can play?

Hope the result goes our way against Brum and we can start looking
forward to the P Party and a round of golf before drinks after.
Eastlakes for the golf and the Rocks have been suggested as the venues.

Thanks again and all the best.

Paul.

Paul Crowe

Australasian Sales Manager

ConTech (Sydney Office)

PO Box 3517

Rhodes Waterside

Rhodes NSW  2138

Tel: 02 97396636  Fax: 02 97396542

Mob: 0406009562

Email: pcr...@contechengineering.com

Website: www.contechengineering.com

The information contained in this email is confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, you may not disclose or use the information in this email
in any way and should destroy any copies. Macquarie does not guarantee the
integrity of any emails or attached files. The views or opinions expressed are
the author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Macquarie.