Useless and gutless tossers and against 10 men for more than half a game. Berra
and craddock were useless they must have bumped into each other about half a
dozen times.

________________________________

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Sent: Tue Apr 07 07:08:38 2009
Subject: [NSWolves] Re: Pants! [sec=unclassified]

That was a very very poor all round performance. We were very very wobbly at
the back and in my opinion Vokes should of replaced Harewood, who I thought was
quite ineffective.

Agree Jarvis and to a lesser extent Foley were ok, Edwards looked good while he
was on too.

Needs a very big improvement against Southampton.

When clutching at straws, we can always say we were without three key players
for most of the game.