*"IF we win half our home games..."*

For the record, Chelsea have won 55% of their home games.  Given that the
top eight are likely to thrash us, it means beating almost all of the bottom
eleven at home, and getting draws against the last three.  Fortress
Molineux?

*"...we need to pick up 19 points out of a possible 57 on our travels. Very
achievable."*

Nineteen points on our travels is six wins and a draw.  No team outside the
top seven has got that many apoints away from home so far, and I'd say that
stat won't change

Furthermore, 49 points is a top half of the table finish, pushing for a spot
in Europe.  I think that's too much to expect.

I'd be happy with 40 points.  The three extra wins required to get 49 is too
much in my view.