marcus paid 70 bucks into your account

cheers for all your hard work

From: jpar...@munichre.com
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 12:27:15 +1000
Subject: [NSWolves] Re: Ticket payment

Marcus
Paid 140 for 2 tickets
Into acoount at 12.25 today
Thanks
Jim

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com
To: Darrell Yates ; Duncan McLean ; Graeme Fitzsimmons ;
lee.mor...@defence.gov.au ; les.ll...@veoliawater.com ; Mark ; Michael Lewis ;
nswolves@googlegroups.com ; Parma Juss ; Paul Johnson ; Steve Lewis ; Trevor
Jones ; Wayne Pannell ; xtremefloorcoveri...@hotmail.com
Sent: Fri May 15 12:00:39 2009
Subject: [NSWolves] Ticket payment

Good morning everyone,

The number of people who have asked for tickets for the Perth Glory game is
swelling by the hour so I have set up a bank account to start collecting
payments for the tickets (otherwise I won't be able to cover the bill).

When you deposit the money, can you please put your name & number of tickets in
the payment description field e.g. "Chantry 2 tickets".  This will ensure that
I know who the money has come from and I can cross you off my list.  If you are
paying for more than one ticket can you also email me with the names that
you're paying for.

The account details are:

Commonwealth Bank
B S B: 062-692
Acc #: 1077 4823
Name: Marcus Chantry

I have attached the latest list of who has confirmed so far:

First Name
Surname
State

Rob
Anderson
VIC

Nigel
Brown
VIC

Mark
Bujok
QLD

David
Bujok
WA

Marcus
Chantry
NSW

Roger
Cooper
NSW

Paul
Crowe
NSW

Leanne
Curtain
WA

Steve
Dalton
QLD

Jay
Dalton
QLD

Brian
Dawson
NSW

Stephen
Edwards
NSW

Claire
Elliott
UK

Greg
Elliott
UK

Alex
Fitzsimmons
QLD

Graeme
Fitzsimmons
QLD

Kate
Gallin
WA

James
Graves
NSW

Trevor
Jones
QLD

Parma
Juss 1
NSW

Parma
Juss 2
NSW

Parma
Juss 3
NSW

Matthew
Leese
NSW

Michael
Lewis
NSW

Nicky
Lewis
NSW

Steve
Lewis
VIC

Les
Lloyd
NSW

Suzanne
Manning
QLD

Peter
Marchant
WA

Duncan
McLean
QLD

Steve
Millward
NSW

Lee
Morris 1
QLD

Wayne
Pannell
VIC

Jim
Parkes
NSW

Jim
Parkes 2
NSW

Wayne
Parry
NSW

Wayne
Parry 2
WA

Martin
Poole
NSW

Ian
Rowson
WA

Tony
Slater
QLD

Dean
Walker
VIC

Mark
Worrall
NSW

Darrell
Yates
QLD

If anyone has any questions then please drop me an email or give me a call on
the mobile.

Cheers,
Marcus

T +61 2 8232 4259  |  M 0448 887 627

E marcus.chan...@macquarie.com

The information contained in this email is confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, you may not disclose or use the information in this email
in any way and should destroy any copies. Macquarie does not guarantee the
integrity of any emails or attached files. The views or opinions expressed are
the author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Macquarie.