From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Morris, Lee SGT
Sent: Friday, 22 May 2009 9:35 AM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: [NSWolves] Re: Transfer window [sec=unclassified]

Our recent history suggests we will have no idea what players we are
looking at until signings are officially announced. Moxey seems to have
that bit right, I'm sure we've got a couple of deals in the pipeline
already, with a few back up plans after promotion/relegation is
finalised (this weekend).

I'm sure there will be a few surprises in the next few weeks, hopefully
we'll get to see most of them in Perth.