I will pay for the tshirt and buy you a schooner of ale afterwards.

Has anyone found that the new shirts are a bit snug across the shoulders?  I
got large, the same size as last time and whilst it fits in the body the
sleeves start half way along my traps.  Are they different sizes, a new
style or am I just a fat bastar d