Just tried my one on (L) for the first time. Seemed to fit ok and the last
time looked I was a fatter basterd than you Steve.

Are you sure you didn't buy one of Paul Crowe's Thai counterfeit shirts? :)

Steve

--
I did have a signature, but the dog ate it.

google:steve.dalton | skype:spidieman | msn: m...@steve.dalts.net |
yahoo:daltonsp | aol: spidie100 | twitter: @spidie | mynetfone:09203861