Really? I can record it if anyone thinks that we'll get a result.

________________________________

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com <nswolves@googlegroups.com>
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com <nswolves@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tue Aug 18 12:36:08 2009
Subject: [NSWolves] Re: Tonight's team[sec=unclassified]

Setanta

________________________________

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Steven Millward
Sent: Tuesday, 18 August 2009 12:35
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: [NSWolves] Re: Tonight's team

Ward is out I think.

Stearman    Mancini    Fanny   Big George
Jarvis    Milijas    Henry     Edwards     Surman
                         Keogh

Wigan 0 - Wolves 1 (Milijas)

Is it not on telly tomorrow?

2009/8/18 Nick Curtis <nickcur...@yahoo.com.au>

        Nah, he'll play

        ward, craddock, mancienne, stearman

        across the back

Keogh
        > up
        > > front BY HIMSELF but no, there are quite a few.
        > > Reminds me of the QPR game many moons ago when McGhoo (was it?)
        > played
        > > Corica up front by himself.
        > >
        > > With our injuries we may have to get Corica back, at least he can
        > score
        > > occasionally now.

The information contained in this email is confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, you may not disclose or use the information in this email
in any way and should destroy any copies. Macquarie does not guarantee the
integrity of any emails or attached files. The views or opinions expressed are
the author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Macquarie.