Loans are a good idea.  If we're looking like we have a chance of staying up
by Christmas we can spend again in the window, probably with players more
willing to come.  I'm not sure it's fair to say we haven't got the money to
get better quality signings.  I think the trick is getting players to come,
which has been hard.

It must be hard to bring in a load of new players and integrate them into
the team.  By Christmas other players will be seen as good or bad and we
might have different requirements.

Castillo used to play with Milijas didn't he?  Should be good for both of
them