We have won twice and should have beaten Hull.

An average start but better than some of the doom and gloomer's would have
had us believe before a ball was kicked!

At current rate of points return 7 / 6 = 1.1666, we could end up with 44
points. On target as far as I'm concerned.

Paul Crowe

Sales Manager - Asia Pacific

ConTech (Sydney Office)

PO Box 3517