When I mentioned the Darren Fergusson news story earlier I wasn't
actually touting him as a replacement for MM.

HOWEVER, Steve Morgan is a successful businessman, I'm pretty sure he
would be starting to think "Hey hang on, this bloke may not be right for
my business" maybe "Mr ?????" is a better bet (again I'm not talking
about Fergusson in particular).

I'm not calling for MM's head yet but it might not be too much longer, I
share the belief that making changes before the problem is irreversible
is the way to go in football.